I played around with Liz’s recipe (http://tastypaleofun.com/) with some minor tweaks or non paleo options.
3 tablespoons of GrassFed Butter
1 can of coconut milk OR whole fatty real milk about 14 oz
1 tablespoon of honey
2 bars of dark chocolate
1.) In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over low heat
2.) Add in coconut milk or whole milk and honey and stir until completely mixed. Slowly increase the heat to medium-high.
3.) Bring to a boil and immediately remove from heat
4.) Stir in dark chocolate
5.) Let it cool in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve!
* Use at least 85% dark chocolate for a paleo friendly option and 65% for a more semi-sweet flavor.
* Make sure the ingredients are the best you can find!
* Top with cool whip if you want to completely go off the reservation.
- When was the last time you got your Tan Stewie on?
- Grandma Keith’s Cinnamon Swirl Orange Bread